S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
forum idiot
49,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok dave needs a new camera...and what better way then to look to his buddys he has helped...so i can get real good deals at work on most brands...so if we all give like 20 buck or more...we could get him a nice camera...and it would make a nice christmas present for him too...(to bad he will read this) ehh...whatever...so pm me if ya got questions...so we can hook his broke ass up...and if you cant afford much, what ever ya got will help...

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
I Love Grenades
1,618 Posts
I just gave him one tonight. Plus I take pics whenever he asks me to. We also are picking up a "super" welder tomorrow.:D

What he really needs is a Plasma cutter or a good tube bender. Preferably the Plasma cutter ( and it needs to cut up to 1/2 inch ).

·
forum idiot
49,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
syclone517 said:
I just gave him one tonight. Plus I take pics whenever he asks me to. We also are picking up a "super" welder tomorrow.:D

What he really needs is a Plasma cutter or a good tube bender. Preferably the Plasma cutter ( and it needs to cut up to 1/2 inch ).
hmmm camera...200 bucks...plasma cuter....1500--2000....um well ok then thanks for fukin my plans up...

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
haha well i didn't his electrical before, i'll help a brotha out because his pics suck!

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
thanks for the kind thoughts but dave got me the hookup on a old digi cam, its better than what i got now so im aight..

L

·
0 Posts
brian...why did you marry patty...sounds like yer more in love with dave!

:tool:

L

·
0 Posts
mountain creek is open for night riding finally :rock: dan gets to snowboard non stop at night...and...i dont have to wait for my season pass because they mailed to to me :rock: :rock:

·
Computer Geek
6,326 Posts
hey if anyone needs any computer related i can get stuff at cost at compusa in edison,nj. pm me if anyone is interested.

·
I Love Grenades
1,618 Posts
2dxtreme said:
hey if anyone needs any computer related i can get stuff at cost at compusa in edison,nj. pm me if anyone is interested.

I used to get stuff for cost there too. Prices where excellent and unbelievably low. I remember getting a digital camera for $711 and the sale price was $999. I was pretty happy about that.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts