S-10 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 1999 2wd s10 and im wondering if i’ll need spacers to fit these and if so what size and any recommendations on some good cheap spacers? tire size i’m getting is 245/50/R18
View attachment 344876

·
time to get cereal
4,588 Posts
Click on that link, it says his exact setup with the same wheels... how much more do you want?

Reactions: B95

·
Early Member
3,167 Posts
i have a 1999 2wd s10 and im wondering if i’ll need spacers to fit these and if so what size and any recommendations on some good cheap spacers? tire size i’m getting is 245/50/R18
View attachment 344876
Look on ebay for those wheels. They look like IROC wheels. You should be able to find them in a bolt pattern that fits S10's. So, you wouldn't need spacers or adapters. S10 bolt pattern is 5x4.75.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Look on ebay for those wheels. They look like IROC wheels. You should be able to find them in a bolt pattern that fits S10's. So, you wouldn't need spacers or adapters. S10 bolt pattern is 5x4.75.
i don’t need adapters i want to know if i need spacers lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
guys i don’t want different wheels, i don’t need adapters, the bolt pattern matches fine. i just need to know if i need spacers to avoid rubbing and if so what size.

·
Horsepower Addict
184 Posts
1. People are trying to help you.... but you have done little to provide info on the wheel you want.
2. Those wheels are 38mm offset, but the vehicle should have somewhere around ZERO offset or they will sit way under the truck (looking stupid) & possibly rub the suspension.
3. You say you do not need adapters but the bolt pattern is NOT correct... close does not count. Your bolt pattern is 120.65mm not 120mm.
Also wheel the center bore (66.9) will not fit over your hub (70.3), but it may work with the proper adapter and possibly some wheel grinding.
4. If you get a 1.5" spacer (that also CORRECTS the bolt pattern) it will be close to zero offset & will be close to the factory location... you should still measure & test fit to put them where you like the stance before you buy adapters. You may like them sticking out a little farther. (depending on the tire you run)
5. Also the tire you are looking at (a 245/50-18) is rather tall (27.7") for a 2WD, you may be better off with a 245/45 (26.7"), but this tire would be better suited for an 8" wide wheel.
6. All of this is why someone posted the IROC wheel (that looks remarkably close & I think you can get them in black), in the proper width & will not require an adapter.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1. People are trying to help you.... but you have done little to provide info on the wheel you want.
2. Those wheels are 38mm offset, but the vehicle should have somewhere around ZERO offset or they will sit way under the truck (looking stupid) & possibly rub the suspension.
3. You say you do not need adapters but the bolt pattern is NOT correct... close does not count. Your bolt pattern is 120.65mm not 120mm.
Also wheel the center bore (66.9) will not fit over your hub (70.3), but it may work with the proper adapter and possibly some wheel grinding.
4. If you get a 1.5" spacer (that also CORRECTS the bolt pattern) it will be close to zero offset & will be close to the factory location... you should still measure & test fit to put them where you like the stance before you buy adapters. You may like them sticking out a little farther. (depending on the tire you run)
5. Also the tire you are looking at (a 245/50-18) is rather tall (27.7") for a 2WD, you may be better off with a 245/45 (26.7"), but this tire would be better suited for an 8" wide wheel.
6. All of this is why someone posted the IROC wheel (that looks remarkably close & I think you can get them in black), in the proper width & will not require an adapter.
1. i uploaded the pic of the wheel
2. these replicas are 0 offset
3. plenty of people run them without adapters
4. that’s the simple answer i was looking for
5. someone recommended me that tire
6. yeah i know i saw it and if you read my replies you would know 👍🏻

·
B4U Task Force Admin
27,657 Posts
You seem to have all of the answers....why are you bothering us?

Reactions: B95

·
time to get cereal
4,588 Posts
If they are zero offset then you don't need spacers... so I'm not sure that's the simple answer you are looking for. Posting a picture and saying what do I need isn't the best way to get a correct answer.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have a 91 and my 16 inch Camaro rims have a "front" and "rear". The different offsets make me keep the fronts on the front and the rear on the back. The "rear" rub on my tie rod if I mount on the front. If possible get 4 fronts then you can rotate tires.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts