S-10 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will 2002 camaro SS wheels fit an 1988 s10?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
thanks for the help:booty: all wanna know is if the wheels will fit or it the offset will screwthings up, the are stock camaro SS wheels thx

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
is there any spacers or something i can get, too get them to fit because ive seen them on second gen s10 and second gen and first gen wheels are interchangable. thx

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ohhh thanks very much, if you put a spacer on that big wouldnt you have to get the lugs longer cause they wouldnt reach

·
No more switches
13,451 Posts
i just posted a question like this and i realized it's not really worth it for the drawbacks. u can only go so low and because it's 9" wide u'll rub when u turn full. or maybe even less. but they do look great.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ohh thanks i just looked up some info on the wheels too and it is not really worth it. too much $$$$ and work. Stupid offset!

·
No more switches
13,451 Posts
REDS15 said:
ohh thanks i just looked up some info on the wheels too and it is not really worth it. too much $$$$ and work. Stupid offset!
exactly i dunno if u like the zr1 rims but SLP made them for our trucks.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
really do you know where i could find them or how much they are?
also do you know what they offset a wheel should have to fit our trucks

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
would a wheel that is 17x9.5 with +38mm backspacing fit

·
No more switches
13,451 Posts
REDS15 said:
would a wheel that is 17x9.5 with +38mm backspacing fit
9.5 is to big. 9 is even pushing it. u can make anything fit with money but then u have a huge spacer u can't go to low and ur turning radius will blow. 8 wide is ideal.

·
Registered
485 Posts
At discount tire they sell ZO6 replicas 17 by 8.5 and 18 by 8.5- i think they were 170 per wheel and 250 per wheel chrome

They also had the C5 5 spoke in the same sizes

go to www.tire.com

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
There are alot of sizes of the ZR1's, C-5, and Z06. All will fit in rear with backspacing, if your lucky enough to find a decent set of front wheels they do come in 17x8.5 and will fit with lowering.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts