S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
It'd be a real close one but I think the LT1 has the slight advantage, that is if both are stock.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
stock for stock. All depends on driver. I have witnessed the above said racing several times amongst friends/family. All on driver.

·
Registered
103 Posts
260hp(mustang) vs 330hp(camaross). The camaros have been faster than the mustangs since 1993 imo simply because of the lt1. Even in 93 the camaros came with 275hp. I know hp is not everything, but it's most of it.

·
DeXtreme on 20/22's
4,494 Posts
definately better acceleration with the 6 speed. but then again like mentioned above, it all depends on the driver. scratching into 3rd will definately hurt you.

·
Registered
285 Posts
definately better acceleration with the 6 speed. but then again like mentioned above, it all depends on the driver. scratching into 3rd will definately hurt you.
Yeah, I blew my tranny in a slightly older '86 camaro going in to 3rd:(.

·
DeXtreme on 20/22's
4,494 Posts

·
Yes, its fast...
48 Posts
if they both hook, its ss all the way, every stock gt ive seen runs in the 13.9-14.2 range, and thats with good drivers, especially sportsman and super pro drivers driving them in the dot class, now unless the ford boy does exactly the only thing ford does to give there cars/trucks an edge, supercharge it

·
Registered
97 Posts
now a gt vs. a camaro 5.7 is instant death to the gt
that video was a cobra vs.a camaro that loss was terrible for the cobra,seems as though the cobra driver has no skills or the z was cam/head car i have no sound but on a day to day thing the cobra should win

1 - 20 of 30 Posts