S-10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Well I thought I had an account already here but when I tried to log in with what I thought was a log in I was denied. Oh well here I am now!

Been a mechanic for 30 years now and I just got myself a 1998 S10, that will someday have a 5.3L engine in it. a 2.2 lives there now. I have some electrical and heating gremlins to solve so I am here for the reference and also to lend my skills to those in need here.

·
B4U Task Force Admin
25,662 Posts
Welcome...just down the street from you....grew up in Tacoma.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome...just down the street from you....grew up in Tacoma.
But what if I am down the street from you? What then? Some one has to be up the road we all can't be down the street!

I am in a little good for nothing town just about 30 minutes from Mt Rainier. I just say Tacoma because most people know where that is and Tacoma is only like 20 minutes away.

·
B4U Task Force Admin
25,662 Posts
What town??

·
B4U Task Force Admin
25,662 Posts
Really...so am I...across from Spanaway Lake H/S.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well you prolly drive right by my neighborhood then. I live in Winchester Village, where we don't have a Karen, we have a Kim who is 5x worse!

·
B4U Task Force Admin
25,662 Posts
Is your truck white with TT 2's?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nope, but I almost did buy that truck. I didn't like how they heated the front coils to lower it and told the dealer that I would only buy it if they threw in a new set of springs. I would install them but they would buy them. They refused... then my neighbor bought it. I have a pretty much bone stock metallic red 98.

·
B4U Task Force Admin
25,662 Posts
Nope, but I almost did buy that truck. I didn't like how they heated the front coils to lower it and told the dealer that I would only buy it if they threw in a new set of springs. I would install them but they would buy them. They refused... then my neighbor bought it. I have a pretty much bone stock metallic red 98.
I'll keep an eye out for it.

·
LS3 Cruisin'
2,016 Posts
You can only be both ways down hill if there is no snow there. If there is snow then clearly you are both up hill from each other, by a mile of course.

·
B4U Task Force Admin
25,662 Posts
You can only be both ways down hill if there is no snow there. If there is snow then clearly you are both up hill from each other, by a mile of course.
I defer to the snow bunny from the Great White North...I'm sure you had to walk to school uphill, in the snow, both ways.

·
LS3 Cruisin'
2,016 Posts
I defer to the snow bunny from the Great White North...I'm sure you had to walk to school uphill, in the snow, both ways.
Oh I sure did. Considering I had to cross a ravine both ways to school, a portion of my walk was always up-hill both ways :). God I don't miss -23C days walking home from school as a kid.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts