S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This question is mainly for the people who live in or near minnesota. I was wondering if anyone knows of any shops that do good tint jobs? Or if anyone knows of where not to go?

Also, is buying tint from an autoparts store and doing it yourself turn out bad/good? Cuz its cheaper and if its a good deal i will just do it myself.:dunno:

·
Registered
821 Posts
where is plymouth? i am in south west minn., worthington

·
The White
296 Posts
hey man my dad did my tint and it looks professional minus a few small bubbles behind the driver seat so it doesnt matter.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have some of my customers that do custom tinting. They did my truck and it loosk AWESOME!!! The name of the company is looking good auto in St Joseph mn. Give them A call & tell them Duane from Bee Line Service Center sent you.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I got mine done in Edina at a place called P & L Automotive. 50per windows for the sides, and has a life time warrenty. But just about any good shop will give you that, so it is worth the money to get it done by a shop. I believe Zebart does it too, not to sure.

Ryan

·
Registered
17 Posts
I got my windows done by a place called Auto Vision 952-944-9036... They came highly recommended, and they did a VERY nice job. They are in Eden Prarie.

-Drew

·
Registered
6 Posts
St Joe is just west of St Cloud on county road 75.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TGuy, I was wondering what your truck looks like cuz, i always see a s10 with a green w/light green flames, and big drop always rollin around plymouth and i cant figure out who drives it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts