S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
how low can you go?
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What all will i need for this. Ive seen kits for this everywhere but could i not just go to a junkyard and take em out of a junker? and what about the wiring harness. would i have any problems hooking up my lights with this kit? any help is appreciated

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
Grab the car side of the wiring harness from the caddie because you will have to cut the plug off the truck side of your wiring harness and replace it with the one from the caddie. But the whole process should be straight forward. The only thing you may run into is that the caddie lights are in a plastic bucket which would mean that you would have to get metal buckets fabricated to weld into your truck. But go to the junkyard and check it out and let us know what you find!

·
how low can you go?
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rhenry

so i could just buy the housing kit from streetbeatcustoms.com and buy the lights and harness from a junker? cause 400 bucks is mighty stiff for the kit and that doesnt even include the lights

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
Well go to the junkyard and check out what you can get off the junker. Then buy what you need from streetbeat. Hell, make a list of the conversion parts that streetbeat has and note the price. Then go to the Junkyard and get what you need...that way you know exactly how much it is going to cost you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts