S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ole skule VW nut
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just curious, I always wonder where the reverse lights go when people use those lights. I mean, you can't pass inspection without them, so what to do?

Is this a dumb question? If so, I apologize. :finger: :D

·
Banned
17,375 Posts
The caddy tails themselves dont have reverse lights, on the cars they are around hte license plates. For inspection something can be ghetto rigged up for temp. purposes.

·
Ole skule VW nut
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lame SS said:
The caddy tails themselves dont have reverse lights, on the cars they are around hte license plates. For inspection something can be ghetto rigged up for temp. purposes.
Yeah, I knew they didn't have reverse lights themselves. I figured something must have to be done kinda bootleg like.

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
I know in North Carolina u don't have to have reverse lights for inspection. Not sure if its the same where yall live though.

·
Registered
24 Posts
everybody around here uses foglights under the rollpan, or something along those lines. that seems to me the easiest way, besides just not using them at all

·
Registered
169 Posts
i show you what to do for reverse lights in about a month when my truck is done ain't nothing like getting laid but an s-ka-laid

1 - 9 of 9 Posts