S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so its been long enough and now its time to get the cab down on the ground just like my bed. my bud is on his way up here right now to help me lift the bed off the frame. i just need to mark the front firewall cuts and then its time! im pretty excited. i want to say thanx to fiveinchbodydrop, draggin97 and dagreenmonster for all the advice and tips they've given me today. well enough talking heres some pix..

·
growing up a bit..
5,182 Posts
cant wait to see it progress.. good luck.. do it right the first time..

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanx guys... i ran out of day light so ill have to wait on the front firewall cab tomorrow.heres more pics of the work i just completed...

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks guys!! yup i can cut very well. hey brian whats up my bro!

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanx bro! lol yea its been a long time in the making thats why i just need to get it done.

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
just working alot and playing hard. ive been working on my s10 and s13 alot. my roomate moved out today so ill have a 2 b/r 1260 sq ft. place to my self for a a lil while anyway, gonna find a new place by the end of june. whats been up with you?

·
forum idiot
49,646 Posts
DropindaS-Mini said:
just working alot and playing hard. ive been working on my s10 and s13 alot. my roomate moved out today so ill have a 2 b/r 1260 sq ft. place to my self for a a lil while anyway, gonna find a new place by the end of june. whats been up with you?
married...no kids...same old story.....have you seen my blazer?

sonoma is on hold again...lol

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
the married life going good? i recently broke up with an x of mine so alot of my time was ya know.... "doing time" LOL yup ive seen it, looks sixx, ur sonoma is like mine huh LOL

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thats good. why u need fuel and brake lines? something happen to them?

1 - 20 of 110 Posts