S-10 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys and girls the xtreme is bacily gone now. I got in a little accident at 35 mph this morning, and pretty much totaled the damn thing. Some dick weed in a Tarus pulled and illeagel left on my green and i hit his right rear tire head on. My damage includes; totaled radiator, core support, battery, over flow tank, entire air conditioning system, computer, right front fender, ground effect, bumper, grille, all front lights, frame bent on right side, hood, right wheel and tire, possibly some suspension damage, and it moved my motor back a good 2-3 inches. I went to the yard a pulled most of the aftermarket parts off, I'll list them if I'm going to sell them. Looking for a new truck right now, Syclone or Typhoon if i can find one with low miles in awesome condidtion. I took about 12 picutes, I'll post them once they are developed.

·
Drag Block
472 Posts
aw no WAY!

dude man im sooo sorry to hear about that... TYPHOON!!!!!! i got a guy around here for you.... hes sellin his typhoon... it is in GREAT condition and has lots done... pm me if u want more info... im not real close but its a friend of a friends

1 - 2 of 2 Posts