S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys and girls the xtreme is bacily gone now. I got in a little accident at 35 mph this morning, and pretty much totaled the damn thing. Some dick weed in a Tarus pulled and illeagel left on my green and i hit his right rear tire head on. My damage includes; totaled radiator, core support, battery, over flow tank, entire air conditioning system, computer, right front fender, ground effect, bumper, grille, all front lights, frame bent on right side, hood, right wheel and tire, possibly some suspension damage, and it moved my motor back a good 2-3 inches. I went to the yard a pulled most of the aftermarket parts off, I'll list them if I'm going to sell them. Looking for a new truck right now, Syclone or Typhoon if i can find one with low miles in awesome condidtion. I took about 12 picutes, I'll post them once they are developed.

·
Just another asshole
4,348 Posts
OMG!....I hope your alright! Sorry to hear man....just when you get stuff the way you want shit happens.....

·
growing up a bit..
5,182 Posts
that sux man.. a place around here has a typhoon i believe the sea green color i believe they want around 13-14 ish.. it looked pretty nice.. sorry to hear about it you alright?

·
growing up a bit..
5,182 Posts
oh and howie was trying to tell me about it but he was plastered and everytime i asked him if it was your fault all he said was he was at strats you know where we had the meet? the xtreme with the black stripe things lol

·
growing up a bit..
5,182 Posts
lol and hes already drinking and its only 1030..

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
damn, that sucks... glad your ok tho.

·
i wanna go fast
656 Posts
My friend is selling his Typhoon, awesome shape, a little over 60k miles.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I found a Syclone 25,500 original miles (Zero mods), even original tires. Hes asking 17,5k or best offer. If that doesn't work out I'll be looking for something else.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts