S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i signed up for Wyotech last night i start classes on April 3 2004. I am headed to Laramie, Wyoming for 9 months. I graduate on December 23 2004. Go figure 1day before Christmas. I'll have to drive fast to get home in time... I am taking Automotive tech. Chassis Fab and High preformance engines.. This should prove to be a very fun experience for me I loved it out west when i was out there a couple of years ago.

·
Soon to be bagged
128 Posts
well i will have to give the dude a call i might just have to make this trip to school a little earlier :p ight well im going to have to call him tomorrow or something to get ahold of him.... ight thanks bro later

·
I like MINE with NO shine
6,577 Posts
Wyotech is a GREAT school - just way over priced. I wish I could afford to attend - their programs are awesome.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The one good thing about my parents being divorsed(sp) is that my mother has saved most of the Child support my dad paid in a trust fund for school.... That helps out a lot.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'll see you up there, I start on Jan 5, 04. So I will prob see you for a few months before I grad in sept. I'll be there for Collision/Body & Hot Rod.

·
I like MINE with NO shine
6,577 Posts
MAD Props to your mom - that is hella lookin out. Keep us updated on the stuff your learning. I used to dream of attending that school...

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
channelx0 I tried to get into classes starting in January but they were full I will be taking the night classes... well definetly(sp) have to meet up for lunch or something sometime out there...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts