S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Some Day
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright i have the front bagged right now.... I have 2500's, jasons cups, 4 3/8 smc's, 12 gallon tank, 1/2 line, and two thomas comps.... waiting to get the new metal welded in such as front shock relocators and the rear setup.... to do the rear I have jays flame bridge kit 2 2600's and am gonna get his bolt on 3 link...
so heres what I want to do......
I want to get 4 1/2 smc's for my fill valves for front and back, and use the 4 3/8's that i have now for the dumps... I want to get a new pressure switch cause the one I have now sucks it turns on at 80 and shuts off at 120. So i either want a 145-175 one or the adjustable one because I am going to get an engine driven comp... so what can the adjustable one he sells be adjusted too?? and how do you do it?? Also I dont think jay has them but I need 2 leader houses that go from 1/8 male to 1/4 i guess, where can I get these?? Also I want to get 2 easy street dual needle gauges... What size airline do I need to hook these up?? Thanks let me know I want to order this stuff soon.

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
The adjustable switches come in a variety of flavors. I'm not sure which jason carries, but you can get them in 70-150 adjustable off, or 100-200 adjustable off. There is a lil screw that you turn to adjust the pressure.

What do you need the leader hoses for?

For the gauges, I beleive the easy street gauges take 1/4" airline, but you can take off the barbed fitting on the back of them, and install an 1/8" PTC fitting and run 1/8" line. 1/8" Line is a lot easier to run into the cab and into small places than 1/4" line is.

·
Some Day
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cab....

what pressure switch are you running??? also are you running gauges if so which ones???

·
Registered
882 Posts
as far as your leader hoses are concerned you can keep the ones you have now. just buy an adapter to go from your 1/8 inch lines to a 1/4 inch port. fiddy cent fix.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts