S-10 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, im new to ontario (barrie) and i was just wondering where a good place to buy rims would be??? basically a place that sells for good prices any help would be greatly appreciated

·
BLACK DEATH
1,003 Posts
would depend on what your lookin for. If you wait till the first weekend of june, head up to barrie flea market and there's a good change you'll find somethin you like there at a decent price, new or used and decent prices on tires there too

·
91 2.8! rat rod to be?
224 Posts
it is just off innisfil beach rd if you want more info pm me

·
STOP MESSIN WITH MY SIGS
746 Posts
i live in barrie too...if you want a good hookup my gf's dad is part owner of a shop in town e mail me dont [email protected] or im on msn a lot ryan will tell ya

·
STOP MESSIN WITH MY SIGS
746 Posts
I.C.E.man said:
Revolution Tire Mike not REV
whatever....i still can get better cash no tax legit prices than they can give u....ne 1 in barrie/mississauga want rims just msg me and ill send u somewhere well to 2 shops. all u gotta do is tell them i sent u and they will give u a good price.
ryan did u ever end up buyin tires from that shop i gave u the # for?

·
STOP MESSIN WITH MY SIGS
746 Posts
02sonoma_on20s said:
whatever....i still can get better cash no tax legit prices than they can give u....ne 1 in barrie/mississauga want rims just msg me and ill send u somewhere well to 2 shops. all u gotta do is tell them i sent u and they will give u a good price.
ryan did u ever end up buyin tires from that shop i gave u the # for?
also im considering sellin mny rims..i have 5 boss 20 inch rims...ne 1 interested let me know...2 tires only have 2000km on them...so practacally bran new...rims r MINT...or trade for a bike

1 - 16 of 16 Posts