S-10 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· BARELY Tuckin' Tire
5,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys my grandpa called this morning with some good news :D
he's a car salesmen and found me a 98 xcab fully loaded 4.3 that he's going to sell to me for $6500!!!!!!!!!! I'm so stoked.....but here is my question..i'm getting a loan for around 10g's because I'm really wanting to SC it...what are some other good mods to do with a supercharger? intake, exhaust....maybe headers?? Not too sure..also what are good names in the SC business? I've driven my 1st gen for the last few years so SC wasn't really an option..one reason i wanted a 4.3 vortech...any help would be great..thanks guys..

Rob :bowtie:

· BARELY Tuckin' Tire
5,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i'm thinking powerdyne supercharger...45-50% more power and no oil lines to mess with, this is the route i plan to take. i need it to be very reliable also..i'm in a wheelchair and would be screwed if something was to go wrong..belt driven supercharger would be good because if the belt breaks i still have the engines' normal power..just lose the SC. i don't know if the same holds true with turbo or not..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.