S-10 Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

· Got spray? Got boost? (y)
3,085 Posts
Yup, I think its time we do a massive tire smokin burnout that puts 2 perfectly good tires out of there misery!:headbang:

Also before we do it we should lower it cause it won't look that impressive if the smoke doesn't make it all the way UP to the truck:drinkhaha

· QuickerPICKerUPer
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
That pic looks so much better without the .com all over it :bowdown: . I agree, my truck would look so much more better with a drop. that photoshop looks excellent with my truck. I wish it looked like that in person:thumbup:

· Black SS
5,985 Posts
Damn good burnout Sonoma. What do you have done to your truck performance wise? 9.4 1/8th and a 14.8 thats quick. Nice looking to.

· QuickerPICKerUPer
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I took it up to 4th gear but I let the tires warm up in 1st then 2nd then 3rd. the spedo was reading 70mph

· QuickerPICKerUPer
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
If you go to www.dragtruk.com and look up Ryan Jackson I have a list of all the mods I have done, except for the EGR mod wich I just did and is working great.

· QuickerPICKerUPer
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
My trans is rebuilt from 2 dead core 700R4's, aftermarket cheapie clutches, internals, etc, Its got a transgo shift kit on it though when it auto shifts at around 4500 it will pull the truck across the road:headbang: it only cost me about 250 for the whole trans setup

· zippy
733 Posts
mine shifts what would be more of a violent shift to most, but almost hard enough for me. i set the shift points myself so when i run i just leave it in drive. shifts at around 5300 out of first and around 5000 out of second.

· QuickerPICKerUPer
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I would rather speed shift mine when I want to go through the gears like that, I like how my trans will shift at 2k when I am just cruising around town, keeps the gas from burning a hole in my pocket :phil:

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.