S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
QuickerPICKerUPer
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Check out this link I found of my truck. I was at Maryland International Raceway and just for fun decided to enter the burnout contest. Tell me what you all think. Its on page 5 Red sonoma GT :racing:http://www.edgracing.com/gallery/worldcup

·
Spoolin' Fool
434 Posts
Nates98s-10 said:

Fake syclone :(
Still a sweet truck none the less. Guarantee you'll never see one like it on the road. (especially that clean)

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
fake Syclone? are you mental? it says right there Sonoma GT..those are VERY limited production trucks made after the Syclones, without the turbo and AWD.

·
Registered
10,553 Posts
thats a bad ass truck man, try and post some more pics of it. dont see many of those fake syclones around here :p just kiddin nate

·
I have a Civic now
3,786 Posts
Looked like it said Syclone to me, i guess i see the gt at the end now, my apologies, that focker needs a drop bad though, they didnt come with those wheels did they?? j/k

edit--damn i guess if i wouldve paid attention to who posted the thread i wouldve seen, im an idiot, sorry man

·
QuickerPICKerUPer
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its alright, I get people calling it a syclone all the time. And most say "you should have gotten a syclone" but this is my first vehicle I dident even know how rare sonoma GTs were until I did research on them.
Those rims are off a 2000 S10 with GMC centercaps, they look alot better than the stock steel rims. And I am hoping to drop it sometime soon.

·
I'm a huge ass
10,797 Posts
so you say its a syclone minus the awd and turbo so there for wouldnt it jsut be a sonoma what all extras does the gt have?

·
import killer
2,470 Posts
nice truck. those are real rare to find. im not sure ,but i think they made less sonoma gt's than syclones.

·
I have a Civic now
3,786 Posts
x faktr said:
so you say its a syclone minus the awd and turbo so there for wouldnt it jsut be a sonoma what all extras does the gt have?
I'd say its kinda like the SS trucks, just an apperance package really, the SS's had the suspension and faster ratio steering gearbox though too, here's a chop, too bad that site stuck their name all over the front of the pic.

Attachments

·
QuickerPICKerUPer
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
there were only 806 Sonoma GT's made in 92 (only production year) they came with the High Output 195HP CPI engine (as opposed to the 170HP TBI) came with a Syclone like interior, Syclone like Ground effects package, 3.42 posi rear, sport supsention (the back in the day ZQ8package) power everything, Only option was tape deck or CD player (mine CD)

·
I have a Civic now
3,786 Posts
RedGT said:
there were only 806 Sonoma GT's made in 92 (only production year) they came with the High Output 195HP CPI engine (as opposed to the 170HP TBI) came with a Syclone like interior, Syclone like Ground effects package, 3.42 posi rear, sport supsention (the back in the day ZQ8package) power everything, Only option was tape deck or CD player (mine CD)
[blur=2]nice, 195hp, thats sweet![/blur]

·
QuickerPICKerUPer
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
and thanks for lowering my truck :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
that truck would look hella sweet lowered. Wait, it already looks hella sweet. Nice smokey!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts