S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I rape little boys
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY I WAS JUST WONDERING WHER I COULD FIND SOME BULK WIRE MESH..you know like in a roll or something..if anybody know...let me know...thanks..
Kenny

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Do you mean the stuff to make mesh grilles and stuff??? I got it for my friends 99 Cougar at True Value Hardware... it is called a gutter cover or something... it was like a 15' x 6" roll for $3. They really rip people off on ebay for that stuff... they cut that $3 roll into like 5 pieces and sell them for 10 each. What a rip off!

DogP

P

·
0 Posts
Yeah I looked at Home Depot and they didn't have SH!T. So now I have to by the Billet Insert from Avtekk.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Like the expanded metal or chicken wire?
Or something a bit more classy like the stainless weave (Caddy V style)?

The prior can be had at most farm supply, home improvement sotres or metal warehouse places online.
The later I have yet to find anyone selling that in bulk. It would have to be flat due to its thickness

·
Registered
3 Posts
Their stuff is a higher quality than that chicken wire flimsy material.

They specialize in stainless steel wire cloth and wire mesh, very good quality material.

Check out their site and you will learn a lot more, but I am 99% sure they have exactly what you are looking for in bulk, and can be shipped flat.

http://www.bwire.com/

·
This is doo doo baby!
10,360 Posts
lol 9 year old thread ftw

the pep boys here used to sell flat sections of mesh that you could cut to fit for grills and stuff but that was back in the day

·
·
6,838 Posts
yah the flat peice was made by apc lol

·
The Blue Pwns Joo!
1,901 Posts
Kinda wierd to think this place has been around for this long now... lol

·
-=-
3,175 Posts
My guess is that the newbie who bumped a 9 year old thread wasn't searching the topic to find his answer since he already knew... but instead searched the topic so he could replay and Spam the forum with a link.

*Edit*

Yup, my speculations were correct, the dirt bag posted more spam here as well...
http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f135/where-could-i-get-a-new-grill-454784/

1 - 12 of 12 Posts