S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
CANADA SUCKS
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was going down the road about a week ago, and one of those Hemi Dodge Ram things turned out in front of me. It was a two lane road and I was doing about 55. The left lane was full of oncomming cars so I couldnt go left. I couldn't go right because it was a low shoulder, so I just slammed my brakes and held on. The brakes didn't lock up, but I still ended up slamming into the back of the Ram. We were on a turn so the rear right of his bumper hit my grill dead center. The force of my truck going about 4 0 hitting him when he was only going about 10 caused his rear end to slide out into on comming traffic, while I just stopped dead. I didnt even stall out. The rear end of the ram was then slammed by a Silverado Z-71, totalling out the ram. The Z-71 had a busted grill and headlights, but thanks to its cattle bumper, it was pretty much okay, but the cattle bumper was toast. The only thing on my truck that was poop was the grill and headlights. Not to bad if i dont say so myself. pics will follow if i can ever find a digital camera. the dodge guy was drunk of his butt

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
that happened to me where a stealth pulls out in front of me and is goin like 10 mph in a 55 zone, so i was goin bout 65 and i slam on my brakes, i didnt hit her but i look behind me theres a big van not slowing down then i look onto my side and theres the van driving down the grass median, kind of funny now, but man that would have hurt if the van was to hit me, i was pissedat the time, suck bout ur truck tho and the guy in the z71

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
WOW!!! He was drunk.....so you got out without a ticket and he got blamed right?

caleb

·
footbraker
1,236 Posts
That was pretty lucky. I got $1950 for an old Mazda that got totalled, two weeks after I bought it from my dad for $143. I'd rather have the car but the money wasn't bad either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts