S-10 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys lets make a list of bucket seats that we know fit good in 1st gen s10s... i went looking for them but no junk yard has any, i tried pontiac fiero, cant find any, i tried all blazers + s10s, cant find any, what else can i use? :stupid:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am pretty sure that I have factory buckets in my truck. I am not totally sure if s-10's came with buckets, but the way that they are mounted they look original. I have a friend with a couple blazers with buckets in them. He might be willing to sell them, I will talk to him sometime. I doubt he will want to piece them out though.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Pontiac Sunfire Seats

Easy install(use blazer brackets), comfy, good looking, highly avaliable (3 sets at the yard where I pulled these).

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh nice, see i needed more ideas because the junkyards were out of s10's and blazers

·
Registered
992 Posts
i got integra GSRs in mine. fit perfect...only require bending 1 bracket on the seat and some minor fabricating skills for the outside front and rear bolts...i just used stainless steel plate and its rock solid.

·
AIR RIDE EQUIPPED
259 Posts
one of my friends has dodge stealth seats in his 1st gen look great.

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i put in blazer buckets in mine, i wish i had a pic to post ill find one

·
Bolt-On Body Dropz
2,617 Posts
My brothers s10 just has extended cab s10 seats, but I'm getting honda accord seats in a couple days, ill let you know how they work out.

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
I put Del'Sol seats in my Isuzu P'up and they were the most comfortable seats I have ever sat in. The did require fabricating brackets but they were worth it.

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
whitebowtie9 said:
i put in blazer buckets in mine, i wish i had a pic to post ill find one
gee i wonder where you got those from? *cough* i prolly still have the pic somewhere

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
I don't know about S-10's but my Sonoma came with
buckets and a extended cab. I would like some different
type as these are worn out as far as padding. The cloth
is still pretty nice. But ride is sitting on a soapbox.

·
Registered
152 Posts
u need brackets

With brackets from a set of S-10 buckets, you can bolt in any pre '97 GM bucket seat from any two door except baretta.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts