S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bucket seats from a 97+ would bolt in place right..........a center console shouldn't be too hard to put should it..........i'm prolly not gonna do this for some time down the road but i would like to know in case i come across some that are a good deal........any other advice would be greatly appreciated......later all

·
Registered
43 Posts
I bought my truck rolled and it had a center console in it, the truck came with a replacement cab and that one didnt have a center console, however chevy has small indents for you to screw into to add the console it should,nt be a problem at least to me it wasnt.

·
Registered
201 Posts
On sort of a side note: I know the leather seats are only available in crew cabs and blazer/jimmys. Would they bolt right in?

·
0 Posts
If you have a 60/40 and want stock style buckets make your own. All the 60/40 is, is a bucket seat that has extra brackets welded on. I took out my seat layed it flat on my garage floor, grinded the welds, cut the foam, cut a 1/4 inch peice of foam to pad the side i cut took streached the material over the side of the seat and sewed the material up under the seat. Took just a few hours and looks like factory buckets with the console in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts