S-10 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it worth fixing or would it be better to rpelace the motor or just go with a 4.3 or 350????? I need a good reliable daily driver and I'm willing to spend in the area of $500 on motor stuff.

· Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I have someone that will do the crank install for the cost of a lift (3 6x8's for a motor lift) and a few pepsies, so I dont know, but it would be just as easy to get another motor. So I'm still confused on what to do....

· Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont know, I'm really thinking twice about getting this blazer, I think I'm just going to spend the money on my truck rather than getting into something that may not be what I want, the truck has 235,xxx miles on it and I doubt that the crank is the only bad thing on it.

The blaze that the 2.8 is in is for sale for $450 with some nice sized mudders (4x4). And when I say lift I was talking about a thing to lift the motor out with, because this said he usually lifts the entire vehicle up and disconnects everything and then lifts the motor out.

· Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright thanks for the advice, I'm just gonna stick with my dime then.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.