S-10 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering if I could find some brighter tail/brake & third brake light bulbs, that are brighter than stock and wouldn't melt the lens, without going to LED's?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A..... no, that didn't do it. Those aren't even what I asked for....

·
UNBANNED BITCHES!!
2,007 Posts
l0l right!!......i have used those bulbs and they are GREAT! BUT we dont even have that bulb type:ahole: :haha: :haha: :haha:

i think your shit outa luck on this issue bud....its either L.e.d.s or take a chance of a bulb melting your lense which you probably wont find.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks anyway guys, I may switch to LED's next year.

·
Better post-em.
11,303 Posts
i know u guys may hate this but i have the euro cheapo tailights and they are bright as fvk with stock bulbs...with just the tailights on at night thier lighting up street signs and when i brakle its like a red headlight behind me, also the reverse lights are 50X brighter which is so very helpful if u have dark tint.:p i can get a night pic if u want:)

now i know some of you just hate euros but if you want brighter tailights get them i dont mind them but id really like leds but the whole time/money/ only vhelchle/ school/ thing kinda stops that from happpening...:(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts