S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, going down the road....driving normally, all of a sudden go to shift from third to 4th, clutch goes down normal, and when I move the shifter....its stuck it seems, well, turns out the clutch is completely out, I put all my weight on the clutch basically standing on the clutch and it finally comes disengaged, but obviously I did something, either the throwout bearing or the pressure plate.....so while its all apart, I'm upgrading....

Centerforce stage 1 clutch/pressure plate/throwout bearing......

or any other suggestions, but this sucks....I knew something was up when I first bought and the clutch would go to the floor, I thought I had the problem fixed when I started filling up the clutch fluid resevoir, but I think the damn pressure plate was leaking or something and sucking that clutch fluid through, or something like that........damnit

Caleb

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
218 something +S&H for all the centerforce components......and they say they make the truck rev faster?? rev faster than with broken components??LOL...how can it make it rev faster with only

pressure plate/clutch/throwout bearing??

Caleb

·
Registered
201 Posts
Lower rotating mass is the only reason I can think of that it would rev faster.

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmm, interesting...well I guess it'll all get ordered tonight......centerforce it is......

Caleb

1 - 4 of 4 Posts