S-10 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
RottenApplz
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im just curious as to how many people on here have the bravada front end on their dimes, post em ill get this shit rollin

·
Super Moderator
51,327 Posts
shitty pic, but really the only pic i think i have since i put the bravada bumper on...sorry, only meet 1/2 the prereq to post in this thread..

·
RottenApplz
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Super Moderator
51,327 Posts
makes me wish my fog lights were savagable..they were both busted when i got the bumper...would love to have recessed em behind a set of billet inserts...speaking of billet, trying to figure out what to do for billet in the bumper...

·
Eric
2,926 Posts
Mine are a set that my brother got me from walmart...topped with a few layers of Lamin-X. When I pulled the bumper from the junkyard I was actually suprised, the housing looks the same as the stockers on the Bravada.

Relatively cheap ($25) and extremely easy to install...assuming you pull directly off the battery...which I did (supposedly that's a no-no with the man though)

·
Super Moderator
51,327 Posts
yea, just me thinking out loud, i'll just end up probably trying to find a set of metal housing lights to fit into the bumper turn signal space, and running foglights in them...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts