S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
I posted a while back about a new counsel for my S-10...it is a reg cab 1990 with buckets.

Someone (do not remember who) said a bravada counsel. Well I found one in a junk yard - it was in a 1994 bravada and I do not see how it is going to fit in my truck. I have a 5speed manual and that bravada counsel went all the way up into the area where my shifter is.

Did they make bravadas with manuals? Do you guys just think a counsel out of a 91-94 blazer then?

Any otehr suggestions on a counsel for my truck?

Thanks,
Scott

·
can i video tape you?
2,360 Posts
there are company's that make aftermarket center consels. i have one called i think its a "cluster catcher" or sumtin like that. your local auto parts store should have a few or could get you one that would fit or check mags like truckin, mini truckin', etc.. i dunno if taht helps any

·
MO. boy missing St.Louis!
137 Posts
'(4 Bravada Console..........

Do you want to sell it, now that you don't need it? Let me know. I'm interested if you do. How much, color, photo if you have it. Thanks!:guitar:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey,
It was at a local junk yard....i never got it just looked at it....it was black (or dark grey)...was not in very good shape and they wanted $75 for it..

Scott

1 - 5 of 5 Posts