S-10 Forum banner

Brand of Hyper Whites?

1K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Blazin95GMC 
#1 ·
also, can anyone reccomend which brand of bulbs to get?

#2 ·
i would say do not get the Hiper bulbs. well, unless you are looking for something that is really really blue and you have driving lights or something because you can't really see all that well with them.

Thomas
SLO, CA

#7 ·
they aren't that bad, but they don't really look all that bright from inside the truck because the light is very blue. really blue light makes it harder for you to see than white light. It looks pretty cool though. especialy during the day. you can see the blue bulb through the headlight lens. I would say that they are pretty good for the price though.

#9 ·
if there anything like piaa's they are bright as crap! i havent seen that brand...

#10 ·
it won't be a safety risk, it just looks a lot different. I don't know how to really explain it, but things don't look as sharp or bright under blue light. looking head on at the light it looks brighter though. so yeah, its not a safety risk. You will see what I mean when you get the lights installed though. I like the way they look, but I'm thinking about finding some lights that are more white than blue to replace them. If I could afford PIAAs I would get those. I had a set before in my old 200sx and they were really bright and really sharp.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.