S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Chrome is Gay
3,693 Posts
digital_xtreme said:
looking pretty clean, i dunno about that v6 warning though lol
:stupid: I hope you have that sticker on there as a joke....

Love the tails though :thumbup:

·
work in progress
2,628 Posts
looks laright. Needs a rollpan. And as far as the lights and mirrors you want, do yourself a favor and scratch them off your list. The lights suck and are horrible for visibility. And for the mirrors, do yourself the favor and gett ss mirors. They are so much nicer and look so much better than the apc ones. Or get the knock offs from aim industries if you dont want to spend much. Looks good though.

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
Looks good...I have the apc sport mirrors you have pictured and I like'em.....it your truck do what you wanna just have fun with it!

·
I used to be 00xdime
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I forgot what name it is but I got it at stylinconcepts.com as for the projectors and mirrors I am getting the my visibilty cant get worse the bulbs I have are so blue that they just make everything blend together but they look badass. I am getting the APC mirrors with the led blinkers and they are the same price as the electric heated SS mirrors plus I already had some SS mirrors so I want something different from what everyone lse who has an s10 has

·
tits
90 Posts
Why are there 29387598354 pictures of the front end?

·
Registered
12 Posts
where can u get headlights like that? and how much are they?

·
I used to be 00xdime
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I got mine from matrix racing .com they look pretty dang good I think wait a few minutes and I will have the site updated totally

·
Registered
407 Posts
I got the same headlights... got them on ebay for a nice chunk of change. but i'll pay any price for something i want.

Where did you get the billet grill that fits inside the extreme front end. I've got a grill off ebay but doesn't fit : P willing to sell it if anyone's interested... says 97+ s10 but obviously doesn't fit the xtreme style front grill. $30+ shipping

·
I used to be 00xdime
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I got my grille form stylinconcepts.com it is a carriage works. How much did you pay for your headlights I only paid 260$ thats with shipping and handling

1 - 15 of 15 Posts