S-10 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Better post-em.
11,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well its a 1992 blazer 166K on it and sometimes it will squeak like mad when going straight but completely go away when making any more of a turn to change lanes. usually can hear it at side street speeds like 35 and below.

when i apply the brakes it goes away completely even when applying and turning hard.

i notice when i let my foot off the brakes it takes a second to fully release and the brake lights go off (has ABS that the light was constantly on, RR sensor fubared, so i unplugged all the wires to the module)

its definitely coming from both front wheels. it appears to have recently new rotors and pads (from looking thru the wheel holes from the outside) on itso i have no idea what kind of pads are on it.

stops straight and easy but seems to have a grating feeling/noise/vibration when on them hard so im not sure what to think about that.

what would you guys do?

·
one of a kind
1,983 Posts
If its bearings, when you lift the front of the truck up, the wheels will just flop around when you grab them, if you just need brakes, thats an easy way to tell that

1 - 3 of 3 Posts