S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has built a box similiar to this for a 2nd gen truck (this one is designed for a first gen s-10). But they're asking $139 for this box (fits underneath the jump seats, and allows more foot room than the other stealth boxes ive seen for x cabs) If anyone has plans or anything lemme know...

·
Registered
43 Posts
I don't think so. That box Is for the full-size (ie Silverado) e.c. pickups. I've seen them priced way less than that anyhow. The JL box is the only production box I know that goes under the rear jump seats.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The box pictured IS for the S-10 Ext-Cab, I'm just looking for a box that will fit underneath the jump-seats, a guy a i know had them in his first gen, but i'm looking for the 2nd gen (and yes they did allow for somone to sit in the x cab (not that it was comfortable, but it was possible)

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
The floor of an 1st gen and 2nd gen are about the same. That box would not fit under the jump seats of ether
I have seen some pics of under jump seat boxes in the ext cab boxes thread. If i remember right the jump seat is real close the that rise in the floor when they are down so any box you make isnt gonna really be able to go up over it

·
Registered
43 Posts
dogfood91 said:
The box pictured IS for the S-10 Ext-Cab,
I'm still arguing with you on this. There is only about 6" under the jump seats. That box is at least 10" tall. You can also look at the following pics to confirm my point.

The box

Same box Installed

That is not an S10 seat.

If you want to see some actual s10 boxes, go
here
These guys do nice work.

·
Registered
2,915 Posts
I built a box very similar to their dual 10 downforce box. It works well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts