S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 00 extended cab lowered 4/5 17x8's flushed tailgate hard toneau sport mirrors custom grill and evoy bumper all pewter. So now that I have the outside done I'm looking to go crazy on the inside. just need some Ideas to work with I want to go 10's or 12's and I want 4 I'm thinking 10s but if anyone has this already can you share pics so I can maybe get some ideas thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
system

I have 4 12's in a down fire box. I would suggest firing them into the cabin and not down. But it does pound and looks good.

Attachments

·
xtreme nutcase
487 Posts
i like that downward firing set-up. here's my own version. i still can slide and recline my seats all the way down, and keep the 3rd seat.

·
Registered
287 Posts
where the hell did you get the material for all that, because that is sweet, something i might try

·
xtreme nutcase
487 Posts
you talking to me, or snakebite?

i used 5/8" mdf and carpet..

·
xtreme nutcase
487 Posts
:D
medium density fiber board, you can get it from home depot. i used a whole 4'x8' sheet. also some wood glue, drywall screws, and a lot of spare time..

·
xtreme nutcase
487 Posts
Lifted_on_Niche's said:
thats crazy shit---Does the guy in the back sit on top of the box with his feet sprawled out over it?
you would sit like you would normally do, on the seat, feet on the floor. but you dont wanna ride in there on long drives.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey joe_villa, nice job......what speakers you have in that set up behind your seats? I was thinking of just buying the stealthbox which has two JL Audio 10's in it.

Snakebite.....i like the pic of your speaker set up but actually the interior on the door is what caught my eye in that pic! Did you have that done?

·
xtreme nutcase
487 Posts
Hey joe_villa, nice job......what speakers you have in that set up behind your seats? I was thinking of just buying the stealthbox which has two JL Audio 10's in it.
thanks man. ;) .... i got two 10" jl audio facing downwards, kinda like the stealthbox only a lot cheaper.

·
Registered
23 Posts
interior

BlkX02 said:

Snakebite.....i like the pic of your speaker set up but actually the interior on the door is what caught my eye in that pic! Did you have that done?
Yea bro I had the entire interior wrapped in gray tweed. You can see more pics of it on my post in the member's rides section under My S10. thanks

·
Registered
208 Posts
Snakebite, did you do completely new door panels or just build off the existing ones? Also, what seats are those? Are they stock s10 buckets? I have a split bench now, would like buckets. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
yeah could i get the plans for that box too... i just got 2 12's but they are in a huge generic box... and taking up a lot of space...

i like your idea... and i got a dog that usually rides inside and that would be good cause he could still lay in the back that way.

·
dubdS10
1,275 Posts
Should be..94-2002 S10 are the same in size terms. Different for options, drivetrain, exterior and overall better looking but when it comes to measurements I believe they are all the same or at least very close to the same.

Nate

1 - 20 of 26 Posts