S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright..... So my friend decides one day he is gonna up and leave town and move to tempe, arizona...... well he dont have a car because it is broken so he is gonna take the bus, and he cant take much with, so he is gonna give me his badass computer and stereo which is a DD9515 and a bd1500... the only problem is my box is for 2 15s, i have an ex cab and need to know how many cubes to make the box and port dimensions, if someone could help me out, i would worship you cause i cant find anything on the dd for box dims..

·
Always Dreamin Big
2,300 Posts

·
EpicenterDesigns.com
1,025 Posts
Put it in 5 cu. ft. and 100 square inches of port.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
dbornotdb said:
Put it in 5 cu. ft. and 100 square inches of port.
I think he would still need port depth.. As far as the size goes, you are not gonna have to much air space no mater what you do with this combo (ext s-10 + 2 15's) So if I was you I would figure much space I was willing to give up and as long as it is more then 4 cubes it will sound good. Keep in mind though, the bigger you build it the louder it will most likely be!!after you get that all figured out one of us can help you figure out the port size and depth.

·
Always Dreamin Big
2,300 Posts
dB Zac said:
I think he would still need port depth.. As far as the size goes, you are not gonna have to much air space no mater what you do with this combo (ext s-10 + 2 15's).
No no, he has 2 15's right now and is going over to a single 9515. So airspace shouldn't be too much of a concern.

·
EpicenterDesigns.com
1,025 Posts
dB Zac said:
I think he would still need port depth.
That part is up to him. What does he want it tuned to? I myself like my boxes tuned to 30hz or lower. He might want it louder.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts