S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can somebody please tell me where to find a different bowtie for the front of my X...Thanks!

Attachments

·
Race Bait ZQ8
72 Posts
www.billetspecialties.com or www.trenz.com

They have some really nice polished billet aluminum bowties that
really look tight. Or you can order a 94 s-10 ss bowtie that is black with a red outline.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i cant find the bowties on either of those sites, could you tell me where to go on there please?

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
goto www.truckacc.com for the trenz products..... they have the bowtie in two styles. solid or outlined. That site also has a company named Empire Motor Sports, they also sell the bowties. theres a couple other companies too.....just get a truckin' mag or something and order from there.

·
2.2 Courtesy of Rascal
165 Posts
www.stylinconcepts.com thats where I got mine. Great prices and pretty quick shipping. Hope it helps. Jered

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey a cheap way to get a look that you might want is to get a 5 inch pin strip and but it on there and get a razor blade and just cut it out it looks good and easy to replace or even change to a color that you want!

·
RIP Grant
217 Posts
you could get the color you like in vinyl and put it on the bowtie and cut it out.......thats what i did with mine and it look good......Turtle

·
295 Posts
go to your local GM dealership and order a SS bowtie. :) $25 at the most.

·
Computer Geek
6,326 Posts
does anyone know how to install the 1998 ss bowtie on a 1999 x. please help me out with exact details of what to do.

·
2.2 Courtesy of Rascal
165 Posts
pull the grill off (it snap out), remove the stock speed nuts and pull off the bowtie. Then reverse to install.

·
Registered
75 Posts
i just sanded my old one and spray painted it between having my disfuctional light up ss bowtie, and a normal one

·
Registered
12 Posts
I like the covering it with vinyl idea. Where can you buy vinyl like that. And Xtreme-00-Driver what is a pin strip. Thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts