S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Not an O.G.
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday was a great day for chevy owners everywhere :p I raced a 2000 mustang GT. Keep in mind my only performance mod so far is a homemade intake, I easily hung steady with him all the way to overdrive. This guy seemed like he actually knew how to drive too (surprising for a mustang owner!) I was dead even with him till I hit about 100mph. That's insane seeing he has a V8 and dual exhuast and stuff. I knew they were slow for v8's but that was a joke. The best part is he got the speeding ticket and I speed away! Gotta love a black truck lol!

Attachments

·
32,797 Posts
:thumbup:
I've beat a Mustang GT in my girlfriends stock Blazer. A couple of times driving down the same street, stoplight to stoplight. He was pissed. I only managed to stay a half a car length ahead on each race, but thats good enough to claim a win:D

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
96blazer said:
:thumbup:
I've beat a Mustang GT in my girlfriends stock Blazer. A couple of times driving down the same street, stoplight to stoplight. He was pissed. I only managed to stay a half a car length ahead on each race, but thats good enough to claim a win:D
for that reason alone the story kicks ass!:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Ive beat some Mustangs with my truck. Somtimes you win somtimes you loose.

·
32,797 Posts
I messed around with another one on the freeway today.
He kept trying to pass and get in front of me. He couldn't,
even when the lanes were open, we were side by side.
I out-drove him in the traffic.

I pulled ouit the camcorder and got his pic in my mirror:D

He was going to try to pass me on the should,
but backed off.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
http://www.s10forum.com/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=33902

OBJECTS IN MIRROR ARE SLOWER THAN THEY APPEAR....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts