S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i purchased a zr1 style rollpan for my 87 s10 blazer and i originally ordered the first one in the pictures but they sent me the second one with the corners on each side they both say for 82-93 s10/blazer what are the corners for? can i shave them off and be ok? Thanks guys.

The one I ordered.

The one I received

·
'95 Dime
557 Posts
send it back and get the one you wanted in the first place

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was thinking about that but damn thats alot of work and more waiting ill see how this goes they are cheap enough to not really worry about it

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah its no big deal really with an imagination and some kitty hair its easy really.

·
Suicided Member
2,531 Posts
The one you have doesn't even look like it'd fit any S series. I don't know of any 1st or 2nd gen that would require the corners to be cut like that. But like everyone has said, if it fits in there you can always cut and mold it in. I just got done molding mine in last weekend after 3 years of putting it off.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh damn man i see it in your sig looks great is it just me or does it seem like on any of these zr1 pans they lights arent 100% perfectly aligned?

·
Damn right I'm a maniac.
9,571 Posts
I think maybe the website you bought it from just put the wrong picture up. Every first gen ZR1 pan that I've seen has had the corner pieces. That's because first gen pans aren't very tall, so it has to overlap the bedsides a bit and the corner pieces help to blend it in with the rest of the body. I'd say do a test fit of the pan and then make your decision.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts