S-10 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, been searching around for a transam or camaro, and decided no to venture away from an s-series, This is my 4th now. Still own one other one which is my bagged 97. my 01 got stolen, and as some of you might have seen my 04 blazer x got hit by some punk a$$ kid and totaled with 10k miles. I bought this 03 sonoma today with 16k miles, all power options, power sunroof. 4.3/auto. Plans for it are starting tomorrow, removing those ugly bed rails, the stickers/badges. Putting on the fipk/2 and NX kit from my blazer and electric fan. Billet grille is on the way. Plan on throwin on tsome step shavers real soon, and should be lowered 2/3 by the end of the weekend. As well as toneau(sp?) and line-x liner. got a pretty good deal on the truck from what I believe at $12,500. w/warranty. well let me know what you think and any opionions on future mods are greatly apreciated.

·
murse
13,200 Posts
nice pick man. too bad about your blaze! that sucks major donkey dong. and yer right....the rails must die.

·
growing up a bit..
5,182 Posts
real clean.. will look much better without the rails and bagding.. good luck... you should lift this one.. put it on some 31s or 33s... have one of each.. thats my goal eventually..

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lilsly2004 said:
real clean.. will look much better without the rails and bagding.. good luck... you should lift this one.. put it on some 31s or 33s... have one of each.. thats my goal eventually..
haha nope, like em low. favorite thow was my indigo blue 01 with the static, actually your the one that bought the euros off of it. trying to build it the same now, keepin 1 bagged and 1 static

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
got it lowered tonight, 2/3 spindles blocks

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
He are some updated pics with the stepshavers

·
I have No F'ing Title