S-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a wrecked '94 Blazer LT to help my bare bones '88 2wd 2.5 get a little fancier. It has power leather seats, power mirrors, overhead console, keyless entry, etc. I plan on stripping out the complete wire loom, dash, door panels, etc. and moving it over. I'd also like to save the 4.3 for a possible swap sometime in the future.

The body and frame are completely worthless; but, are there any other opportunities hidden within this thing that I should consider? And, would there be anything of value left to anyone who needs 4WD or 4-door parts within Central PA?

·
Registered
14 Posts
sounds like you have it wrapped up, great idea to swap the 4.3 you will be Soo grateful to have the extra power from the 4.3

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Chances are your 4 banger truck has a standard column (which most were equipped with just the on/off wiper switch in them). Almost all of the columns in trucks/blazers equipped with automatics had a tilt column AND the wiper switch with delay. So, I'd see if you can swap out the wiring/plugs to put the wiper switch and motor with delay in your pickup.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts