S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Xtremely Yellow
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could someone do me a HUGE favor and photoshop the following wheels on my blazer?

thanks in advance!

·
Xtremely Yellow
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
apparently im retarded. how do you attach pics? i dont see any ATTACH buttons...only the browse?!

·
Xtremely Yellow
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
all the pics i have of my blazer suck. if someone could photoshop 20's on a yellow blazer x w/ 2/3 drop i would greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Man, if you want some BA 20's and you like those second ones, check out some wheel called the Turbine (can't remember the brand). They look just like those bonspeed's except the blade is kinda turned in. It looks awsome! I just wish I had the cash for 20's.

·
Registered
355 Posts
yea bonspeed rims are hard as hell. They look good, but are really expensive. I had a hookup and with 20's it was going to cost me $2300, just rims :jawdrop: . But, that was for the "sweep" wheel. You may wanna check those out, they are bad ass too.

:drunk:

·
Xtremely Yellow
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
can one of you talented people photoshop the last pic of the blue blazer and make it yellow? im having a hell of a hard time trying to figure out what kind of rims (polished, billet, chrome, satin, white) would look good with yellow.

·
Red X = Pure Sex!
3,366 Posts
Are those bonspeed intense wheels billet? I have always had chrome wheels and am looking for some new 18's to get. I like those intense 5 wheels and they come in 18x8, which is what I want. With my chrome wheels I can make them "bling" in five minutes by washing them. I know billet wheels you must polish, but what is a good polish to use? Also I was told that water spots can form on the polished or billet wheels. Is this true? Just as long as the billet finish will stay as shiny as new I might get them. I know my chrome wheels are low maintenance with no problems. Thanks for any input you can give me.

·
Sneaky White Person
Tundra
9,765 Posts
intense 5's all the way

1 - 20 of 35 Posts