·
professional sh*t talker
180 Posts
why take off a flowmaster for a borla ?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the flowmaster is on my truck I am looking for a muffler for my new zr2 blazer. and I dont like the way it sounds. it is dumped and is to loud in the cab. I want somthing that sounds deeper.

·
professional sh*t talker
180 Posts
i have a dynomax on my blazer and it's not that loud at all . wish i would've put the flowmaster on .

·
Starting from scratch...
3,349 Posts
The asterisks are blocking out the word "you tube". For some reason most sites are blocked from linking to videos, or even the use of the name.

See watch--- *******

Blocked, right?

Now here--- You tube

Weird, huh?

Just put the full word in place of the asterisks, and you'll be able to view the video.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I had a borla catback on my 97 blazer....Way too quiet for my taste...It was just a touch deeper sounding than a stock muffler....I got it new for $200 on e-bay.If I would have full price,I would have been mad..

·
2LO4BC
2,859 Posts
magnaflow is a real nice deep "not loud" muffler on 4cyl and 6cyl. i would go with that.

ive got 2 of them on my truck with a 350 under the hood, even cruising they are deep and mellow, but when i lay into it..they are some noisy cans :D

·
The Deuce
210 Posts
On my BlaZeR2 i just had a Magnaflow 2.5" hi-flo cat and an 18" Magnaflow Muffler with 2.5" in/ dual 2.25" out with 3.5"x16" and it sounds extemely deep. A nice rumble to it, and i've had many ppl comment and how close it sounds to a V8.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do you have a sound clip? I would like to hear it. I like the sound of magna flow at low rpm but from what I have heard they sound ricey when you start moving, the same with spintech.

On my BlaZeR2 i just had a Magnaflow 2.5" hi-flo cat and an 18" Magnaflow Muffler with 2.5" in/ dual 2.25" out with 3.5"x16" and it sounds extemely deep. A nice rumble to it, and i've had many ppl comment and how close it sounds to a V8.

·
The Deuce
210 Posts
There is no riceyness with my magnaflow. If you go smaller, say the 14" magnaflow, then it starts to get ricey. I haven't put my ZR2 to WOT but i've had it above 3,000 RPM and it still has that nice deep, mellow tone to it. I've been trying to get a sound clip up but for some reason photobucket won't download it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts