S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
slammed blaze said:
hey dave, when would you be able to bag the front of my truck? the rest of my shit should be here in a few days
throw your name on the list... :bag: :bag: :smoke:

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
ya really, the list is quite long, no new bag jobs can come in before these go out ya know

I was gonna go to morgans thing, but then i woke up at like 12:30 with the alarm blaring.. :\ i missed out

15,113 Posts
AVTekk said:
ya really, the list is quite long, no new bag jobs can come in before these go out ya know

I was gonna go to morgans thing, but then i woke up at like 12:30 with the alarm blaring.. :\ i missed out
not a biggie dude. We had a $265 bill even without you :D

·
2ManyS10's
2,013 Posts
AVTekk said:

Bummm...I was wondering were u were at...Thought u were doing a Famous Daves 1 hr late show up...:twiggss:

Was a good meet...

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
i spent the day painting walls and going to home depot..i was thinkin about showin up late but the drive is over an hour and id still have to shower and wash the truck, wouldnt have been there til 2 or 3..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts