S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do you guys sell the bolts with the zerk fittings for the super pivots seperate? i put mine in backwards on the 5 link install and now i gotta cut them off and get new ones. I know i can just get one locally but i dont have the time to get under there and measure id just like to have the right ones lol any help is appreciated thanks!

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
do you guys sell the bolts with the zerk fittings for the super pivots seperate? i put mine in backwards on the 5 link install and now i gotta cut them off and get new ones. I know i can just get one locally but i dont have the time to get under there and measure id just like to have the right ones lol any help is appreciated thanks!
normally no... but since you goofed lol... we'll send you a couple new ones.. no charge. hit up dave at the shop. he will tell you no, but tell him i said so.

jason

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
you can pull the backing plates off the axle and be able to pull the bolts out. to do this requires pulling the axle too, a bit of work but nothing terrible.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol damn thats still a lot of work its my dd and i dont have the time to take the rear out again man.. its odd because during the baggin process i read that line in the how to like 15 times about which way to put it in.. and i still got it wrong..

if you want just send it with that keychain i won from you guys.. the name is matt morton

1 - 6 of 6 Posts