S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I was sound proofing my 2 door blazer...and all the bolts and screws I had in a BIG ziploc bag...you'd think it would be impossible for someone to throw it away, but thats just what happened. Needless to say I was furious.

But I know I am missing the bolts to the seats, the "oh shit" handles in the back by the triangle window. The clothes hanger holder. And of course, the plugs that go over the rear seat belt opening. Last I checked the s10 warehouse guy had the handles. But for the other stuff I guess I'll have to be searching some junkyards??

Luckily for me...the bolts to the jack assembly and the tie down things were all in a separate big bag, and those managed to survive.

Can anyone help me here? I'm in a rut.

·
Registered
236 Posts
well, just find new screws and bolts from a hardware store....thats about all you can do, unless you want to go searching the junkyard for all the pieces u need to get exact bolts and screws

·
sold the dime :(
4,586 Posts
u think thats bad. i bought a new grill(painted no crhome) had the box on the porch with old grill in it. billet bowtie, aftermarket grill with chrome center and billet grille inserts. my brother thought the box was empty? threw it in the trash.

u talk about pissed. o well, i took it out of his head! 2 black eyes and busted lip. still think i need more refund...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
u think thats bad. i bought a new grill(painted no crhome) had the box on the porch with old grill in it. billet bowtie, aftermarket grill with chrome center and billet grille inserts. my brother thought the box was empty? threw it in the trash.

u talk about pissed. o well, i took it out of his head! 2 black eyes and busted lip. still think i need more refund...
wowsers! tuff luck.

But I'm not so much worried about the bolts, i know those cuold be purchased at a local hardware store.

But the stuff im pissed about is the the handles, the covers to the headliner...the stuff that you can't just go buy...the stuff that some people may not notice when they enter my car, but I will know that the things are missing, and it will just irritate the hell out of me till its all back like it should be.

The one bolt I'm kinda worried about finding is the hex bolt for the back seatbelts....I dont know how common something like that is...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts