S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't think it looked as crazy as the trucks with the newer style escalade front end. Those look horrible if you ask me, but I can still appreciate the work involved.

Trailblazer is still the best, but at least there's an option for people that want to just bolt on.

·
SK= Midwest's Elite
4,906 Posts
trailblazer is nice but it isnt that much different, the headlights are slanted a bit....i like the envoy, but then again that isnt too much different than stock either......IF i were doing something that radical id do the navigator front end, that looks sick

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
that is definatyely pretty cool looking! but for 3000? i guess theres a price for bolt-on

·
GMtruckHQ
2,894 Posts
LOL yea its unique but not cool enough for 3 grand!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Its pretty sick in my opinion. I have to agree that the navigator sten looked better, but the trailblazers are super nice too. They're all different and unique so i like em.

One thing that does suck though.....is that damn s-10 with eclipse tails....that is suuuuuuch a waste of money! Anyone see that before?

·
Gettin' Lucky In Kentucky
1,138 Posts
blehh

Attachments

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
I wanna put some honda element headlights upside down on mine. When I mean upside down I mean from what they look like on the elements.

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Yep they should have both of those trucks rammed head on to each other going 80mph.

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Yea a waist of money and talent.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts