S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which would be a better setup? A bolt on system or a weld on system? Either way, i want to use a 4-link, and i want it to be F,B,S,S. What does everyone think?

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Either way, im going to have i professionaly done. Just gotta find a shop to trust in vegas. I noticed you are in NV, do you know of anyone in the vegas area? I think im gonna go with jasons new kit when it comes out.

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
weld in....or if u buy a bolt in, get it welded on....I will never bolt in roadgrater ever agian....later, Jon

·
Registered
14,881 Posts
if you or someone you know can weld, id do the weld on kit. I used jasons parts to make my own version of the kp six link, did the entire install at home, me and my dad.
total cost 450.00, and thats notch and all.

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
I have the KP Bolt-on 4 link and have had ZERO problems with the kit itself. Nothing is welded on...its all bolted on. Don't get wheel hop on *launch* if thats what you wanna call it with my lil 2.2

·
Got Bags?
405 Posts
yup i say weld on it you or somone you know can weld.... i have the FBI triangled 4link... =\ dont like it but made it work.... dont really advise anyone pick up that link.... just my .02

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Alright..well it looks like everyone wants me to drive to him. If he doesnt know anyone that does quality work here in vegas, i might have to take a trip there. We'll see what he has to say about it. If so, you think hed mind puttin on one of jason's kits? I guess id hafta talk to him about what kind of setup i should get for everything i want, and see what he recommends.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
s00noma said:
Either way, im going to have i professionaly done. Just gotta find a shop to trust in vegas. I noticed you are in NV, do you know of anyone in the vegas area? I think im gonna go with jasons new kit when it comes out.

yeah Larry is in NV....but if u want someone in vegas...Call up JJ Warren at his shop Custom Dynamics. 702-400-0064....thats his shop....hes a real cool guy...also member of Severed Ties. id hit him up..his taco a while back made the cover of MT also. :twiggss:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts