S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3,179 Posts
extra is always better ;) most people just tuck them under the dash by the ashtray...depending on your current wiring under the dash anywhere you can tuck them in nicely and still be able to reach them if needed.

·
sold the dime :(
4,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh thank god! got em installed today. and i have to admit, pain in the butt gettin the door latch out at first. but once it out.. its a breeze. loved it. easy install.

one thing i cant thank u guys enough for.. the reach is amazin on the remotes. OMG i can stand from 50ft away and click.. doors open! THANK YOU SO MUCH for an easy to install, safe and awsome product

·
Banned
3,179 Posts
oh thank god! got em installed today. and i have to admit, pain in the butt gettin the door latch out at first. but once it out.. its a breeze. loved it. easy install.

one thing i cant thank u guys enough for.. the reach is amazin on the remotes. OMG i can stand from 50ft away and click.. doors open! THANK YOU SO MUCH for an easy to install, safe and awsome product
no problem glad your happy!!!

·
sold the dime :(
4,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
very happy, cant wait to buy more of ur amazing products. hopefully ill get some train horns soon. do u all offer any kind of deals for us s10forum'ers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts