S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Squids suck
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can find a true bolt-on 4 link that doesn't require tank relocation and is affordable? I want to go with a 4 link b/c I plan on a V8 swap next year and I want a set up that will also help the truck hook up. I have been looking and reaserching for 2 months now and the only thing like this I have found cost $1000!!

Please help!!:racing:

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
If you want to hook up, then you don't want a bolt on setup. Sorry buddy. You need somethin that welds onto the axle tubes, not bolts onto the differential.

I dunno wtf you been lookin, but KP Components does make a bolt-on 4 link for only 500. But you still need a notch, some bags, and some bag mounts. AGAIN I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU DO NOT GO BOLT ON IF YOU WANT TO LAY DOWN POWER.

·
Registered
747 Posts
i have the kp 4link and im hoppin on it.. i have not had any problems with it and was a clean easy bolt on setup i paid close 500 and shippin

·
Squids suck
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No prob, man

You guys that have the kp 4 link........

Did you have to relocate your tank? I have a 97' with the 19 or 20 gallon (not sure) tank. What do you guys have?
:racing:

·
Squids suck
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh, scratch that, it says "no tank modification" on the website.

Does the 4-link go from the rear end to the rear, or to the front of the truck?

I have seen those kits that go to the rear of the truck, but I don't think those will put down as much traction as the ones that go to the front.

Or would it?

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
The 4 link is a proper, triangulated 4 link. that means it faces forward.

The 4 link comes with no bag mounts. If you choose to get the cantilever attachments, which is really a lever setup, those come with bag mounts.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts