S-10 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Drag it or Park it
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well im getting ready to bag the rear of my truck and im using a sd bolt in c notch how exactley do i go about installing it? and im also gonna be running a 7 gallon tank w/ 4 valves, im mounting the valves on the tank , so when i run the air line off of the valves would i use a "T" fitting to run the line to each bag?, im only doing FB not FBSS. then do the same for the front?

·
Drag it or Park it
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok thats what i figured. have any idea about the notch? i would just use the sd step notch but my parents said i cant cut the frame anymore until its payed off so w/ the bolt in i can cut it and they wont notice it.

·
former owner
7,389 Posts
Austin, you got check valves to prevent side to side air transfer?

If not, have fun with that body roll.

·
Mike D.
86 Posts
yea my truck has independent fronts and i still get some roll, i can't imagine it t'd off

·
Drag it or Park it
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya i know i was thinking about that today, i was just gonna do it b/c it is cheaper since i already ave 4 valves, but it may be worth it to spend the extra $$$ on 4 more valves

·
former owner
7,389 Posts
ONELOW10 said:
ya i know i was thinking about that today, i was just gonna do it b/c it is cheaper since i already ave 4 valves, but it may be worth it to spend the extra $$$ on 4 more valves

Yeah, because the cost of the check valves isn't going to save you all that much money. You'll be glad you went with independent control later.

·
fl member
417 Posts
Or just run 4 valves in front and 2 in back. you dont really notice the air transfer of the bags in the back

·
Drag it or Park it
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ya im just gonna run 8

1 - 10 of 10 Posts