I might as well start a thread here everybody likes pictures of trucks getting cut up.
Here is the truck after I got it bagged I drove it around like this for the summer until the motor started giving me problems. Then I figured its time to body drop it and throw a 350 in there.
The cabs dropped I slid it back 3/4" to center the wheels and angled the fillers. The seat pans are also dropped to get back some head room. I will be using integra buckets the mounting for the seat rails are flat so this will make mounting them much easier.
I had to swap out the upper control arms to a set of SD arms I got in a trade. The stock pie cut upper were hitting the exhaust manifold and steering shaft layed out.
I dropped the frame horns an 1/8" more than the cab so if I need to shim it to get everything to line up I can. I didn't have heat in the first gen, I hated that. The windows would fog up I carried a towel with me to wipe the fog off. Everything I build from now on I'm gonna keep the climate control stuff.
I started working on my truck again I have the motor in for the last time and bolted down. I started on my exhaust manifolds. My welder was acting up so the welds aren't the best but I think they will be fine.
I have gotten a decent amount of work done on this the past week. All the accessories are on the motor ,I have gotten a belt for them but took the picture before I put it on. I got the drivers side exhaust done I still need to finish up the passenger side. I'm hoping by next weekend to at least hear the motor run.