S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
I hate to say it but I'd say its the same thing as a dime, its just basic, the only place that you may have some problems is in the engine compartment.. I'm sorry I cant really help you with anything specific, but I'm sure if you do run into something we will be able to atleast guide you... I think there are forums specific to mazdawgs... but even if you find another forum post you progress and questions here as well...

I

·
0 Posts
man I want a extended cab mazda as a garage project But I spent all my money on my daily driven dime maybe next year I can buy one. I have already planned out my mods for it in typical minitruckn' fashion and I will probaly have 5 mods for it sitting in my garage before I get one. imagine a mazda with a 5.0 out of a early 90's mustang a parrell four link but instead of a panhard bar have a triangulated set up. well I'll keep dreaming for now.

·
Registered
180 Posts
theirs a mazda at my shop that we body dropped 2", i can get pics...what do you wanna see?

besides the front clip its the same as a s10

·
The Man The Myth The Mike
308 Posts
is that frame bent or is the bed just F'd? i know a kid who did a mazda, cut the floor, relocate this and that.....but no pics sorry

·
Bolt-On Body Dropz
2,617 Posts
That thing is definitely going to be sick as hell laid out with that 4x4 sheetmetal.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the bed isnt bolted down thats why its uneven.but if any one has any pictures on how to do it please post them,or if any one has a website on how to do a mazda please let me know it.. ,thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
and for the front,when i put the brackets in i dont need to get drop spindels or somethin so that i could lay it out right???im not sure...

·
Bolt-On Body Dropz
2,617 Posts
Yes you will probably need drop spindles, or a lot of people flip the ball joints on Mazdas too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts