S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
future Dr. Curly
4,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys, im posting these pics for a friend... i know a lot of you have been waiting for daytime pics of Huisurdady's blazer.... but tonight he and DropNDestroy swapped wheels, so i got some pics

some of these are of his old wheels and then some after the swap

**notice the pic of him pumping the gas.... lol**

CLICK FOR LARGER PICS!!!!

·
murse
13,200 Posts
shits ****in sweet. 3rd pic down is my new background.lol

·
future Dr. Curly
4,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Huisurdady said:
love the pics man they turned out great. Now i need a new signature :D :D :D
give me a few days and i'll see what i can do.... i gotta study for some tests at the end of the week, and maybe work on one this weekend for ya

·
Give me 3 yrs...
6,526 Posts
my god i loved ur truck from when just the front was bagd to now its just tremendous thats exactly wat i want mine to look like in 3 years :) + a 350 and suicide doors lol, how hard was the BD? do u have progress pics? and wat are the measurments for ur 4 link bars? did u get them made by sd? or from sombody else? about how long did the truck take to finally BD, and how many inches is it b/d... is it a straight stock floor or a trad? ive got questions out the ass for u :)

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
****in badass! Can't wait till I have to get on my knees to put gas!

Not too far from now though :tup:

·
Hola Bitches
4,858 Posts
looks f-ing sick man ...awesome ride

·
Bann3d
3,080 Posts
JollyRojer said:
my god i loved ur truck from when just the front was bagd to now its just tremendous thats exactly wat i want mine to look like in 3 years :) + a 350 and suicide doors lol, how hard was the BD? do u have progress pics? and wat are the measurments for ur 4 link bars? did u get them made by sd? or from sombody else? about how long did the truck take to finally BD, and how many inches is it b/d... is it a straight stock floor or a trad? ive got questions out the ass for u :)
I didnt do the bodydrop or bag the rear a shop in tenn did all that. I bagged the front tho. Heres a link to the progress thread with tons of pics (56k=death)

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=225932

·
future Dr. Curly
4,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
inprogress10 said:
haha i bet yall were getting weird looks at the gas station
we got some weird looks here on campus.... people here arent used to seeing body dropped vehicles, they are used to mercedes, bmw's, and hummers.... i will probably get some questions tomorrow from people who saw me in the blazer

1 - 20 of 82 Posts